Monday, September 7, 2009

Life goes on!

Well, it's been a little over a week since I was here! I worked the graveyard shift last week for 2 days in Charlotte, NC. I hate the big city! But, I got a free motel room and got some much needed rest. This week I have a couple more days of work and that's it. Maybe I can start laying some stone in the cabin for the wood burned. That would be sweet!
My daughter bought another cycle this week end maybe this one will work out for her, I hope so.
She is an A student in school, yes! Next week she will be 35 and me ? next week also. Don't ask that's my little secret.
We all do crazy things to save money, but refilling ink in a cartridge is a riot. I tried this last week and ink is not easy to deal with. Anyway the fingers are back to normal and the fax machine is working again. LOL!!!!
That's it for now, Labor Day is just another day, nothing special planned. Neighbors are in till Wednesday then it will be quiet again. Have a great week! KC

No comments:

Post a Comment