Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dreary Day

Thought that I would share a picture of my catus in bloom this summer, since today is rainy. Weather is about to change to cooler and I will miss the warm days and cool nights. Sure we'll have a few more days of warmth but nothing let about a month ago. The season's are what I like about this region. Winter is not my favorite!! Spring is my favorite! That is what I start looking forward to around March, all things come out new. Just have to get through WINTER!
Anyway, I worked this week in Concord (again) and it was very warm done there, but the work I was doing was COLD. Reminded me that winter is close. Oh, I did a freeze re-set at Bi-Lo's. Too Funny, a person that doesn't enjoy the cold has to do this!!
I will catch up on house work this week. Have a great week and try to be happy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment