Saturday, September 12, 2009

Finally I have my rocker fixed!

This is my rocker! It was in bad shape before, we fixed it. The cat's used it as a scratching post so it looked real rough. I painted it and removed all the bad cane off the frame, then my neighbor cut the slats, and started the webing. I went over last nite and helped him finish the back. It turned out really nice and may last another 13 or 14 years, who knows. Anyway I wanted to share this with everyone.
Otherwise, on this side of the mountain we are enjoying cooler tempertures and nice evenings. I was awaken this morning by my big cat who crawled up in the bed and decided he likes the new mattresses.
We also put up new blinds this week over the big windows, they look great! Mom gave them to us and they are remote control, imagine that. It's pretty cool to see them go up and down at the touch of a button.
While that's all for now, Have a great week.
KC
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment