Monday, September 14, 2009

Friends

I was coming home this morning after going to Blowing Rock, and it accurred to me that friends are not like back in the old days. Sure, I have my special friends but new ones are hard to come by. It seems like the world is changing and not for the good. People are out for them selfs and don't care who they hurt in the process. I hope that my friends and my self do not come to this way of thinking. Sorry, am old school and think that if a friend tells me something that's between us not the whole neighborhood. If I make a mistake I will admit it and hope that my friend hugs me and assures me that all is fine. Am ranting, aren't I? Sorry, but right now I am feeling a little lonely and I have to get thru this on my own, I reckon. It happens every year around this time, the B-Day. So for now I will concentrate on my few friends and try to be happy for them and myself. Getting ready to head out this afternoon for work tomorrow.
Have a great day,
Love ya!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment