Thursday, November 19, 2009

What's This?

Do you know what this is?? It's a National Monumate for a President. Yep, this is where I was on November 17,2009. Which President? Andrew Johnson, the 17th he took over after Lincon died. He lived in Greeneville, TN. Very interesting tour and facts about this man, he was wrapped in an American flag with the Constituation under his head when he was buried. I enjoy the walking tour and exploring his home. His wife and youngest son are still in the house. You could feel the presents if you open your mind and senses. They were sick and left a presents that kind of took your breathe away. Anyway, I had to leave their rooms the air was thick. I think that is what made me feel weak and caused a viris. Trying to feel better and get over the experience.
Hope that you enjoy the picture and the story of my adventure.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. be careful! You always warn me about that & then YOU do it! Now I know where my stubborn streak comes from...

    ReplyDelete