Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oh, the places I go!!

Guess where I was this week? This is a marble courthouse, the marble came from Marble, NC. Give up? Murphy, NC yep I sent 4 days in a small town and it was interesting and boring at the same time. I also went to the Cherokee Indian Musuem next door and checked the rolls. Umm, interesting! Found out that the Nations name is there but we just have to get the Family Bible and follow thru to be put there permenant. I have been putting that off for a while, you know am strating to see things thru, I think that it is an age thing. Anyway this week I will be going to Greeneville, TN for 3, maybe 4 days then I get the week of Thanksgiving off. Yes, rest at last,mmm, maybe!! I am cooking this year so that is going to leave alot of leftovers and turkey salad, LOL !!!! Will close for now, glad to have the work.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment