Saturday, January 24, 2009

Polar Plunge

While today was the day of the Polar Plunge at Blowing Rock, there was about 50 folks who jumped. I seen some heading to the warm, dry of the rec center. As I told one guy my pa may have raised some stupid kids but not any fools!!! hahahaha!
Anyway it was really busy today at the restaurant, I had a good work out! We had soldiers and families in from Fort Jackson, SC. It was a bonding retreat for couples, and I think that everyone was having fun.
It warmed up enough to change the oil in the truck and get a little outdoor work done. Hope Spring is just around the corner, love to see the flowers bloom! That is when everything is new and fresh, maybe that is what we need.
Will close for now, have a great day, hope to hear or see you soon.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment