Saturday, January 10, 2009

I've been a little busy this week so this is the first time that I have gotten back to my blog! Tuesday was so beautiful that I walked down the hill with kittens in tow, to pick up the trash that blew in from last week. The thing about wind up here is it carries trash where you don't want it. I am trying a lot of new ideas to put in my blog, and trying to build some shelves over my computer for storage problems. It seems that a person can never have enough storage. I must be the best pack rat around, because I have so much STUFF. Another room for just STUFF would be nice!
Anyway, at the resort we are looking forward to Winter Fest 1-22-09 hope that I get to see the Polar Bear Plunge, crazy people!
Hope to get back soon to the blog! Have a great cold winter week coming up! KC

No comments:

Post a Comment