Friday, October 23, 2009

Work in the Carolina's

HI, this is the Vietmanse people that I was working with and for last week. They were a great group of people. They even fed us supper on Tuesday night. Dang, I have never had a filet migon as big as that or as delicious. Everyday they supplied lunch and drinks and were very happy for us to be setting up there store. I got tickled when the Mexican's came in to apply for a job and Ben would tell them, "I do not speak Spainish, only American. No, English no job!" I wish that more people were like that it pleased me to see a stand up person. Besides he says that he was raised here and respects the American's. What a great person. Anyway I spent 4 days in Charlotte, NC working and I did go to see my sister who lives in Charlotte. It was a good trip.
Things are picking up for me right now so sometimes it is hard to find the time to let you know how things are going, but I will try to keep in touch as much as possible.
Till next time, maybe tomorrow, have a great day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment